1. Who is Luigi Pirandello?
A famous showman.
A famous actor.
2. Where does Pablo Picasso come from
3. What are the chanson de geste?
Old French epic poems connected with Charlemagne and his knights.
Old French songs.
Canzoni di gesta.
New French songs.
4. When was the Second World War?
5.What’s the weather like in winter?
6. How do you make porridge
With cereal boiled in water.
With tomatoes and potatoes.
With eggs and flour.
With meat and milk.
7. Why has Sicily a triskelion as its symbol?
Because it represents Sicilian geographic shape.
because Sicilians liked that symbol.
because Greeks gave it to Sicilian as a present.
because Roman gave it to Sicilian as a present.
8.What is the colour of the JUVENTUS shirt?
Red and yellow stripes.
Green and grey stripes.
Black and Blue stripes.
Black and White stripes.
Which country is part of the European Union?
10. How many oceans are on Earth??